Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Dad

Okay, so I work with my dad (pretty sure I mentioned this already) and he does this thing where he likes to line up 3 chairs and lay down and go to sleep, he does this just about every day. Now, I don't mind to much for the most part but, today was the one of the most busiest days of the year. ANYWAYS, he has this ability to draw people into unwanted conversation just about anything. One time I heard him talking to this one guy about spoons for a good hour every few mins the poor man he roped into conversation would easy toward the door to leave and my dad would still be talking about dumb stuff.

7 comments:

  1. LOL your dad lines up chairs to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha my dad's the same way... doesnt know when to stop talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom can be considered the same way, people can be so ridiculous with their ADD !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same problem here dude. I understand your agony!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know exactly how you feel /:

    ReplyDelete