Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Friggen Tuesdays.

So today at work I was chill'n max'n-relaxn all cool and this dude came in and asked me to clean his ring, This ring looks like it came out of a 99c machine (very fake) I go to the back of the store to clean the ring, since we use a steam cleaner you cant really have it in the front of the store its very loud and blows hot steam. So, I take it back there and i steam it out and give it a good rubbing with a polishing cloth OH, and before I forget we do this all FOR FREE; anyways, I give it back. As soon as he looked at he demanded I tested all of his "diamonds" needless to say they all came up as fakes and he insisted that i took out all 36 of his "diamonds" and switched them with fakes in a matter of 5 minutes. I hate Tuesdays.

2 comments:

  1. don't you just love those kind of customers haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like my Mondays, lol.

    ReplyDelete